Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To the girl I smacked with the door today:

Me: Exiting the auditorium in EAB
You: Walking in the hallway outside, in close (very close) proximity to the door from which I was making said exit.

You are an idiot. I said I was sorry, but really I'm not. It was the best laugh I had all day to be perfectly honest. The door (which is somewhat camouflaged) swings out to open. I actually didn't smack you with it. I opened it and watched you run right into the effing thing. You were too busy talking or texting to notice the 6 ft x 3 ft wooden wall that suddenly appeared 12 inches from your face. I suppose I could have saved you from your obvious embarrassment, but I truly don't think there was time. I laughed at you, your friend laughed at you, and I believe that you laughed at yourself. I'm pretty sure that the only thing hurt was your self confidence. Either way, it was absolutely hilarious.

Thanks for the giggles,

Lou

1 comment:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

those doors are crazy. that was always my worst fear so i walked in the middle of the hallway.