Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dear Nevada, Utah and Arizona,





I can't wait to see you. Nevada and Arizona.....its been awhile my friends. I am finally giving in to your begging, "Come visit me! I never get to see you!" Ok, ok! I'll be there in May! Utah, you are new. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you before, but I hear that you have much in store for me. And when I say "much in store" I do NOT mean another husband and a few "sister wives". In fact, I think I would make a terrible mormon, so don't try to convert me whilst I am there. At least as a Christian I can have stimulants and booze. Yay Jebus!

Anyways.....I can't wait to see the three of you. Get ready, because Kathy and I are gonna tear shit up. You might have to spend a few days cleaning up after we leave. Make sure that the following are in tip top shape for us:

Zion National Park
Lake Powell
Grand Canyon
Flagstaff/Sedona
The Strip

Oh, and can you make sure the weather is nice for us? Sunshine would be nice for all the hiking/biking/boating/rafting/driving/hanging out we are gonna do. Thanks in advance.

Planning on overstaying our welcome already,

Lou



3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

lucky.
need anyone else to go with you?

Sam said...

You'll love Sedona -- I would want to move there myself, but not being right... I doubt I would fit in there. Zion and Grand Ganyon are fun, too.

If you get a chance, stop in New Mexico, to Taos and Sante Fe.

Really.

Sam said...

um... that should say 'rich'... not right.

When have you EVER known me to be RIGHT?