Saturday, June 07, 2008

A promise and a commitment

I have been lazy the last 2 weeks. And by lazy, I mean completely uncaring as to how I spend most of my day. In fact, during the last few weeks, this has been my daily agenda:

-Wake up at 2:45am and ready myself for work.
-Arrive to work at 4:30 am, work until 8:30.
-Home by 9 am, prepare something to eat.
-check e-mail/myspace/facebook/blogs i adore.
-NAPTIME (this time varies depending on the day, and the amount of sleep I got the night before. It can be as short as 45 minutes...or as long as 2.5 hours)
-wake up from glorious fulfilling nap, once again check myspace/facebook just to see if I have missed anything.
-waste a few hours...they just disappear.
-go to Happy hour with friends.


That's it. Really. I was sooo looking forward to this while I was still in school. And it has been somewhat fulfilling, but I am getting bored with it already. Maybe its because the pool is not ready yet (or the fact that my body is not ready for the pool). That will occupy more of my time in the weeks to come, and I am wholeheartedly looking forward to it.

So, I am committing myself to blogging, yes, blogging. I have been meaning to do it more over the last few months, and I never got around to it. I have had so much material that I could blog about, and have done nothing with it. So...here and now, I pledge to myself, and my few readers (mainly Danelle and my cousin Heidi), that I will blog on a more regular basis.

May the Blogging begin!

1 comment:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

good. finally!