Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trashy, just like hot garbage juice.




A fun time was had by all at the Carsey trailer court this past weekend. There was plenty of Schlitz, twinkies, cheese balls, a spiked watermelon and spam on the grill. Josh and Joel made a rope swing for the tree, and there was plenty of hick music and ac/dc. Things got kinda crazy, and I spent the next morning picking beer cans out of our fence, emptying the pools, and getting the lawn chair out of my tree.

Thanks Joel, you truly were the life of the party. Except next time, you are not allowed to throw things...such as:

Chairs into the trees, SPAM onto my roof, watermelon rinds onto my roof, watermelon at Kayla's face, or beer bottles in general.

I think if your wife is in attendance next time, she will keep your ass in line. However, I loved every second of your crazy antics. Especially when you and Kyle danced like Party Boy. You know that's my favorite.


3 comments:

SAHM I am! said...

WTFF?
what the f***, farmer?

Unknown said...

best time ever!
I have more pictures :)

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

im so jealous.
new rule: no parties without danelle.