Thursday, July 17, 2008

K-Mart sucks Ray.

So, being off work by 8:30 am is great, really. I come home, have a bite to eat, take a nap, perfect, right? Plenty of time to get things done, spend the day how I choose. WRONG. Plenty of time to sit around and do NOTHING. ALL DAY. The laundry's done, the house is clean, dinner prep is finished...what's a girl to do? I'm even getting bored with MySpace and Facebook and I never thought that would happen. Some days I bake:Most days I read. I am currently close to finishing up another great Jane Austen Novel. I do laundry, I clean, but I didn't really notice a problem until I caught myself watching:
And I want to f*ing kill myself. Usually, shows of this nature make me feel really good about myself and my life situation. You know, the way you feel after watching COPS and finishing an entire bag of puffy cheetos. But lately, this is sadly not the case. Because of my horrendous schedule, I don't get to watch GOOD programming, I get stuck watching ghetto trash fight in a courtroom over $243 dollars because Tonya didn't pay Jim for that secondhand washing machine. It makes me want to cut myself.

I have plenty of friends to hang out with, but unfortunately, most of them are what I like to call REAL adults, and actually are at work during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Here's how the conversation usually goes:
Me: "Wanna go to the pool? Oh, I see, you're working."
"Let's go see a movie! Oh, you're in what? A meeting? Ok then."
"Do I want to go to Jazz on the Green tonight instead? HECK YES I DO! Oh wait, I have to work tomorrow morning at 4:30 am, so Jazz on the Green would keep me out WAY past my bedtime. Somebody shoot me now. Before I become like Rainman and every activity revolves around "Wapner at 4". You'll know I am about to cross the line when I start buying my underwear at K-Mart.

3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

oh man.
i miss the days of being a lady of leisure.
the pool calls.
but its too darn hot.
i hate to say it- but im over it. i want fall back! haha
and i want a cupcake.
and i miss your face.
cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Sam said...

Wait... you're bored with our full-contact games of Scrabulous?

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows server 2003 standard ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg