Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In a food coma...

I know I have been M.I.A. for awhile...and I apologize. Things that have happened in the last few weeks: Matt lost his job, went camping for Kathy's birthday, Uncle Jim died, and I went to KC this past weekend. My cousin Erin let Kathy and I bring a box full of goodies from her bakery, Dolce Baking Co., home with us. My box of tasty treats is almost gone...I planned on bringing some in to work...but Matt and I decided not to share. It was full of assorted cupcakes, peanut butter tortes, key lime torts, panna cotta, a peanut butter and jelly bar and her famous macaroons. I don't usually eat macaroons...and I will never, from here on out EVER buy them in a store. Because unless it is made by Erin, there's just no point. It will no doubt be a disappointment of epic porportions.

Thanks cuz, everything was magically delicious!







3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

not a cupie cake for me?
oh well that is what i get for not going to kc.
next time my friend!

SAHM I am! said...

how dare you come to kc, oogle and snarf treats, and not stop by with even one lowly cookie.

my cousin is a foodie whore.

Linsey said...

Dang it! I totally had one you could have had the other night when you stopped over...and I forgot it was in the fridge!! Sorry about the whoring of the food...had I not been on my way out of town right after the bakery...I totally would have brought goodies to share with you and the kiddos. Next time....promise...