Sunday, March 11, 2007

Good-bye dear Robin....


Robin-
Thank you for all your years of knowledge. Nobody can get me as pumped up to sell lipstick and moisturizer. Nobody. I want to thank you for all the pep-talks, words of encouragement, tips and tricks, and advice. Thank you for teaching me my mad selling skills. If it wasn't for you, I would never have achieved "top performer". I would not have the confidence in my selling skills that I have now, or the confidence in my management skills.

Thank you for all the free stuff over the past 3 1/2 years. All the freebies at class....it was just like Christmas for a product junkie such as myself. You made me squeel with excitement.

Most of all, thanks for being real, thanks for being fun, and thanks for being a friend. We will miss you tons. Good luck with whatever you do.
(tear).

No comments: