Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate my life

I hate it when myspace says that an error has occured.

I hate it when Matt sticks his finger in my coin slot and thinks it is funny.

I hate it when I get so upset that I say stupid things to him.

I hate that he doesn't apologize for sticking said finger into said slot.

I hate it when he pouts.

I hate having to do homework when I am angry.

I hate not being able to concentrate.

I hate only having 1 day off a week.

I hate being invited to too many things and having to choose between friends. If it were up to me I would make it to everyone's parties, all the time.

I hate that one of my best friends is in town from halfway across the country, and I have little to no time to spend with her while she is here.

I hate working at Dillards.

I hate being broke.

I hate being negative, because usually I am the one person in this relationship that I can count on to be positive.

B-O-O, H-O-O.

the end.

3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

i feel like we switched lives...is this freaky friday. jk matt doesnt touch my coin slot. but our schedules flipped. you are in school and working like nuts like i was. dont worry the pay off is good. promise.

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

http://omaha.craigslist.org/zip/198820503.html
try this

Linsey said...

thanks, I appreciate it...that is one good lookin rabbit's foot.....